We're ALL doomed!!!

http://www.yahoo.com/s/1049420

:shock:

Reminds me of the fries machine bought out some time ago. You put in the money and it fried up a batch and dispensed them into cardboard cups. Never actually saw any in place or what the quality was like. Hardly any made to market and those which did soon disappeared.

My customers wouldn’t go for them because they couldn’t get 1/2 & 1/2 or ridiculous topping mixes … shame really :lol:

dave

I don’t think you have anything to worry about!!! I am the unfortunate frequent traveler, and do not ever eat anything that is in a vending machine other than can soda. Do you know how bad the rodent and cockroach problem is in fresh food vending machines? Yuck, ich, gross!!! :shock:

We consulted on a similar concept several years ago, The technology and approach are exactly the same as we were involved with, so this might be the finished product of what we were consulting on.
Doomed! Sure! Right! LOL
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

from flour and water to a cooked pizza in 2.5 minutes - surely not??

I’m thinking that there is a continuous dough process going on in the back allowing for rise and ferment time of some sort. 3 minutes from flour would be a miraculous thing, though.

They use a combination of baking/heating technologies, much like that of the Turbo Chef oven.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

My take on this is that they’re using baking powder to leaven the dough. Yuk.

That’s it, I’m closing up shop. No way I can compete with that. 8)

I see my new shop with no staff, no deliveries and no errors.

Just a small hole in the wall operation with this pizza machine, a coffee machine, soft drink machine and if there ares still some around one of those auto fries machines.

Just come in once a day to open up and top up the machines and take out the money and bank it. Come back late at night to lock up.

Oh I forgot the customer complaint box to empty … wasn’t ready on time, wrong make, cold / hot, where’s my delivery, why no 1/2 & 1/2 or special makes.

Indie, don’t despair or shut up shop. Just auto and cut out staff and all the other hassles.

:lol: Dave

if that was all I had to worry about I would be SET!

I think it’s a great novelty that’s attracting a lot of attention, but nothing beats a pizza made by hand!

Liz Barrett, editor-in-chief
PMQ Pizza Magazine
www.pmq.com