We're in!

I had posted that we were opening a new store Friday the 18th. Well we Did IT! The previous owner left Thursday evening & we got the key at 7am on Friday We opened at 10 am. that day. Six of us cleaned (behind the scenes) 18 hours on Friday and cleaned another 18 hours on Saturday and cleaned AGAIN on Sunday. And it’s still not clean. All this while serving. We had good sales and people were so glad to know that there were new owners. Very good, not great, but good sales. We reached our break even each day, although we did have extra help because of the cleaning. We love it! We are in Louisiana at Exit 115 off of I-10 and the name of our store is FAT DADDY’S. Our logo is a child’s drawing of a funny fat daddy chef on a chalkboard. We will have a chalkboard in the store for kids to draw on. It was formerly a “hang-out” and it will now be family oriented & kid friendly. Our first newpaper ad comes out Wednesday so we’ll see…

Are you in Breaux Bridge? That’s a solid little town. I can remember the Domino’s out there back in the 80’s and early 90’s doing $12k/week. Congrats.

-J_r0kk