What are the slow months for take & bake indy pizza stor

I just opened a indy t&b pizza store in Sept. and my weekly sales were around $3500 now in Feb and first part of March they have dipped to around $2800 still using door hangers and box toppers and no new pizza stores in town. Town size 25000. thanks for any input. What should the weekly sales :stuck_out_tongue: should be for a indy t&b store in a town this size?

Re: What are the slow months for take & bake indy pizza

Tony,

I had a post a couple of weeks ago dealing with market share. Go back in the archives and read what everyone said, it will help you with what you think you should be doing in a town your size.

Whenever I try and do a search in the archives i never come up with anything, it always says no matches

sales for me tend to dip in January , probably due to credit cards from the holidays. Also… they dip in August due to vacations, and the first 2 weeks in september for school opening.

The Papa Murphy’s down the street from me is VERY slow this time of year. Now that I think about it, they’ve been very slow since about a month after I opened. :lol: -J_r0kk

They’ve been j_r0kked !!!

Logic would seem that since it is carry-out, it would be adversely affected by months where the weather is not optimal to be outdoors. At least that’s how it would seem for climate like Chicago.

Otherwise, assuming the weather year-round is fair, I would imagine it would mimic most other pizzerias and be slower during the summer months.