what are you paying for direct mail

20000 * 0.05 = $1000, the paperwork and mailing program is rather easy. Give it a try, once you do one mailing and get down exactly what you need mailing 5000 flyer will take less than an hour.

Think of it like this. If you chose the Post Office’s EDDM program and continued to spend the same amount of money that you are now on your mailings, you can send out an extra 5263 pieces (full color flyers instead of postcards). At a conservative 3% return and an average check of $18, that would bring you an additional $2842 in sales. I think the hour that it would take to prepare your mailing would be worth almost an additional $3000 in sales. If you don’t want to prepare them yourself, have an employee come in an hour early and bundle them up. Lets say you get a 5% return with an average ticket of $18, that extra 5263 pieces would bring you an additional $4737 in sales! That would be a great tradeoff for an extra hour’s worth of wages ($7-$10)!

Another key point that I’ve noticed since I started the EDDM program is that I can pinpoint when my mailings arrive in the mailboxes. If I drop them off Wednesday morning, they are in mailboxes Thursday. That’s an advantage because more people order pizza towards the weekend compared to earlier in the week. When I was using Mail Sharks, I never knew what day the mailings would hit. Some weeks they would hit on a Monday and my response rate would be horrible. It’s also a lot easier to prep and staff for the added business when you know when your mailings are going out.

i agree with what you are saying to a degree. however i know exactly what day my mailers will hit and i can pick what day of the week they it houses. The company i use has great tracking and i always know when they will hit and i can staff accordingly.

I will look into this still.

(Tradell) If your prices were more competivate i would consider using you but it would have to save me money as my current company has been great to me

What does EDDM stand for ?

Every Door Direct Mail by USPS…

I get my flyer printing and mailing done by 48HourPrint.com. It’s saved me a lot of time and money; I used to do the mailing myself.