What are your cc processing rates

While getting some questions answered in another thread I became curious what people are paying for there effective rates on cc transactions. I saw a couple people posting some numbers that looked way better than mine so I was very curious. I am currently using Worldpay and am at 3.6% effective rate on about $75000 a month in sales.

I am currently using Worldpay and am at 3.6% effective rate on about $27,000 a month in sales.

Have you ever called to fake cancel. They will lower the interchange for a while.

Also did you complete the long compliance quiz, that every answer is yes.

I would think you should get better rates than me.

Worldpay

2.65% which ends up being $3200 a month at my sales volume
2 merchant Ids
My rate is interchange+.05

I was at an all time low of 2.25% last year but every month they change something

2.4% here with CardConnect

So my world pay statement for April just came in and my effective rate went from 2.45% to 3.55%. That was an increase of $7500 for the month. :rage:

My account rep is looking it over.

Visa and Mastercard changed all their fees effective April. That’s probably why ThePizzaPirate saw such a big jump.

I’m so sick of credit card companies. I’m afraid to even look now. You sign all these documents after negotiating rates that basically don’t mean jackshit, unless you want to leave, then they don’t give you your gift card info willingly and make you pay a termination fee

1 Like

Here in NV it is legal to have a charge for CC fees. We add 3% to every CC order and it offsets the fees. Once in a blue moon someone confronts us on this charge. We tell them the CC fees kill us and we are selling pizza and not subsidizing your CC perks.

I use Heartland. My rate is about 2.4 for card present. What hurts is the card not present transactions for delivery. I believe it is an extra .76%

May statement

Got hit with 3.4% from 2.65% cost me additional $700.
Im now paying about 4k month in CC fees.

Worldpay is my processor

I just reviewed my may statements from Worldpay for 2 locations. They jumped from 2.7 to 3.4…

Store 1 $700 increase
Store 2 $860 increase

I spoke w/ a rep at worldpay and they are currently doing a review. Where is everyone else’s rates and with what company?

Mine Have been .036% for months now. last month was .049%.

mine still at 2.4 from last time I replied

Any response from your worldpay Rep?

1 Like

No. Not a peep. It’s almost like they don’t care.

Whats your email. I just reached out to Sean Crocker at Speeedline. He is going to reach out to their rep. I will CC you on communication

1 Like

Pizzapiratesonline@gmail.com

I was at 3.6 with world pay and tried negotiating new rates. They initially offered me 3.5 and when I told them I was canceling they offered me 3.2. Heartland said they would give me 2.6 and I’m fingers crossed that it’s real and will report back when I get the first bill.

Around 3.9% and 3.4% depending on location. This is absolute bullshit with Worldpay. I used to recommend them to you guys here, when I was 2.3% . This is just gauging and predatory in the convoluted world of credit cards. This company has switched hands so many times that it took me forever to find how to get my statements online, then you have to pick the right statement… They make it harder to find for the convenient way of looking online so that you don’t want to deal with it…maybe it’s just me because it’s such a pain in the ass to deal with everytime you do a rate review, they send combined deposits on multiple days of visa, Mastercard, amex and discover. You want these to hit your bank account as one lump sum daily deposit (like it should be), it’s called chain funding, make sure they do it if you stay with them and do a rate review. End rant

3 Likes

They have a platform called accessmy iq. It’s supposed to be awesome and easy but its the biggest pain. You practically have to learn a new language. For example if you want to see your monthly statement its under a report called BIMERFIN. There are about 30 reports that are all labeled something unhelpful.

I have 3 merchant ids
2 of 3 deposit in a lump sum the next day
The last one takes 3 days so its all messed up makes it confusing.

I asked for a review a month ago, got no response

1 Like