What is with people applying for jobs?(RANT ALERT)

Ask her if she has ever considered leaving that frozen northern climate for the sauna down here in the south eastern USA. I need a couple of confirmed keepers. :smiley:

CHECK THIS OUT
I AM FROM NOVA D.C. AREA AND NO ONE WANTS TO WORK. PEOPLE OVER HERE WANT $20 PER HOUR AND WANT TO DO NOTHING. I OPEN UP AT 5 PM BECAUSE I HAVE NOBODY THAT WANTS TO WORK. I HAVE HAD ADDS ON CRAIGSLIST, SPANISH NEWSPAPER, SCHOOLS, COFFEE SHOPS, THEY DONT’ WANT TO WORK. THEY WANT $20 PER HOUR TO CHILL AND HAVE FUN. IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO MANAGE YOUR PLACE BE PREPARED TO PAY $25 PER HOUR AND REMEMBER YOU STILL HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM STEALING FROM YOU AND SCREWING UP YOUR ORDERS. AT THE SAME TIME GOOD LUCK WITH THEM TRYING TO RUN YOUR PLACE THE WAY YOU WOULD RUN IT.
TONY
FROM NORTHERN VIRGINIA, D.C. AREA :frowning:

This post made me laugh! We were just talking about the same thing! Got a resume from someone applying for a server position and she actually listed these reasons for leaving her last 2 jobs:
1st one…she had a problem with management
2nd one (this is good)…her boss told her women create too much drama in the workplace.

Wow! Ya think she might be a problem?! LOL Can’t imagine anyone being dumb enough to put this stuff on their resume…still funny though! :wink:

Someone posted and mentioned “dont drag your feet”…WHY DOES THAT BUG ME TOO? I thought I was just being a hardazz, but dragging feet really ticks me off…I don’t know, it like implies to me that that person is lazy…you know, too much effort to lift your legs or something.

I just thought its funny that someone else got bugged by this.