Where to buy commerical spiral or diving arm mixer?

Hi all, I am new here, so I apologize if this topic has been discussed in the past.
I am opening a small wood fired pizza place this winter and I want to buy a commerical spiral or diving arm mixer, preferably Italian. Does anyone know who in this country sells them?
Thanks for your help.

When it comes to spiral mixers, almost all of them are made in Europe or Italy. San Casiano (Italian) has a good reputation here in the U.S. I’m not familiar with the tewrm “diving arm” mixer. Do you mean an Artoflex mixer, which has two arms that plunge down into the dough, then come closer together as they raise, then separate and plunge back down? This type of mixer is designed to duplicate hane mixing, hence it is a popular mixer to use for making Danish pastry and pie doughs. You might take a look at any good, used bakery equipment supplier for either of these mixer types. Try R.T. Bundy in Urbana, Ohio 937-652-2151 to get you started.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

I have an Impasti mixer that we used for almost six years. It is an Italian made spiral mixer, and mixes one fifty lb. bag of flour per batch. We recently upgraded to a larger mixer, and the old mixer is patiently waiting for a new home.

TOMMYB - I would be very interested in buying your mixer. What condition is it in? What kind of electrical requirments does it have? How much do you want for it? Where are you located? You can either answer here or email me at NOMADPIZZACO@AOL.COM