white garlic pie

hoping someone would help me figure out the garlic olive and what ever else goes into a good tasting white pie

I make one by as follows:

1. Apply a thin application of garlic infused olive oil to the dough skin.
  2. Apply a thin layer of Alfredo sauce.
  3. Add thin sliced fresh garlic or chopped fresh garlic.
  4. Add your favorite cheese or cheese blend. My personal favorite for this pizza is a blend of fresh Mozzarella, ricotta, and Permesan.
    Makes for a great tasting white pizza!
    Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

we do a seasoned oil base & a thined out ricotta spread (1C 2 3# + some spices) then cheese

A chef friend of mine gave me his quick alfredo sauce receipe that I changed up for use on a white pizza for my home parties. I’ve only tried it with shrimp but I love it. It’s really good over pasta as well.

3 - 4 tbsp of butter or maragin
3 - 4 med to large cloves of garlic (to taste; I like a strong garlic note)
2 - 8oz blocks of cream cheese
1/2 cup Grated Parm ( I just use Kraft grated stuff)
Whole milk

All of this I do over a low to medium heat depending on how hungry I am :slight_smile:
melt the butter
Press the garlic or crush cloves
saute the garlic in the butter (2 - 3 minutes until fragarent and the butter has a strong garlic note)
Add in the cream cheese stir until melted
Add milk in small amounts to form the consistency you want
Add grated parm and stir; this is for flavor and not a binding agent so I don’t try to melt it into the mixture
return mixture to bubbling
Add more milk if necessary to maintain thickness (will thicken as it cools as well)

Dress your dough as you normally would and then add the sauce and top with your favorite toppings and cheese.

I topped it with shrimp, and a blend of :mozz, cheddar, fresh grated parm and romano off the wedge.

bryan

We use about two heaping tablespoons of chopped garlic and some pomace olive oil directly on the dough followed by ricotta as the base for our white pies.