Who has Speedline but using another Processor for CC's?

I’m looking for someone that has the same processing situation I do, and has pinpads installed and working on their Speedline POS but with another processor other than WorldPay?
I’m about to finally add pinpads to my Speedline system but they balked a bit while discussing it with them as I use WorldPay only as a gateway and actually process with another company (EVO). When I bought the system, it was to be programmed for pinpads while they simultaneously were setting up the Gateway for my outside processor (so they knew). But the pinpads were out of stock due to the chip shortage. The pinpads eventually came in and Now, 18 mos. later I am ready to add on the pinpads but now they were wondering if they were even compatible? Hoping to find evidence that it can be done…

First, you need to know what platform Evo is processing on, i.e. first data central, or others. I’m not sure why you would need a Worldpay gateway for in store transactions unless your processor is not well integrated overall with many systems. I understand you would need a gateway for using SpeedDine but if their (EVO) software processes in6a compatible platform then you wouldn’t need an in store gateway, only online. Hope this helps. I do not use pinpads but that’s a secondary part of your question. The software is the first because you may not even need the Worldpay gateway in store

When the pos was being built 18 mos. ago, I was told they set them up for their pet-processor, WorldPay and anything else requires a gateway which was no-cost but a $30 per mo. fee. EVO was already my processor for the previous pos so I had to have their tech guys co-ordinate with WorldPay techs for the build so I assume my processor would have told me if WorldPay was yanking our (both EVO and my) Chain?

So the pinpads should be programmed for the Worldpay gateway then. Where did the pinpads come from? Worldpay? Speedline? Evo? If they came from Speedline or worldpyaay they should already be preprogrammed. Unless something changed with your processor between purchase and now, I’d think they would be plug and play. Feel free to DM me