Workers' Comp

I just got my renewal and was wondering if it is required to breakdown wages between delivery and restaurant?
I would assume that would be more expensive no?
Does $2700 seem right for $130K in payroll…I know it varies by state somewhat and I would not be suprised if mine is the most like everything else :frowning:

i pay $2500 for 70K payroll.

Last year I paid about $1,700 on $104,000 in payroll. Yes, delivery drivers should be more and they should be broken out separately. Our business in only 10% delivery, so that may be why we’re below you in percentage terms.

Do you pay worker’s comp on yourself? That’s another way to lower your bill. You’re not required to carry WC insurance on officers.

Do you pay worker’s comp on yourself? That’s another way to lower your bill. You’re not required to carry WC insurance on officers.
[/quote]

No that doesn’t include any family member/officers…thanks though!

For the amount of wages that are delivery would you say that portion is double what regular restaurant employees are charged?

For me, delivery drivers are FIVE times more. Insiders are around 1%, drivers are around 5%.

Ouch…my insiders are 1.69% I am afraid to find out what delivery is in that case