XLT Response to rumers of sale

To all,

I am not sure who is floating these rumors that XLT is for sale. I will share with you we regularly get inquires to open negotiations to sell our company and regularly, respectfully decline. The XLT brand has significantly grown market share at the expense of Lincoln and Middleby Marshal. We have a better product and business model that the market place wants. We have assembled a great team of folks who everyday enjoy and relish the opportunity to help pizza operators with new XLT ovens and AVI hoods. Rather than duel on rumors that are not true let me share with you the truth. XLT has recently invested millions of dollars in new automated fabrication equipment, assembly line improvements, and allocated many hours to significant training programs for our team members. All of this is done because we intend to continue to be privately owned yet more importantly we plan to provide the lowest cost ovens and best performing hoods in the market place for a long time to come. We have many other exciting new concepts and products to introduce to the market and have no plans to ever sell the company. We simply have too much fun doing what we are doing and relish the customers who share their dislike for our completion. Anyone looking for more information is invited to call me on my cell at 734 730-2886.

Peter Goodman
VP Sales and Marketing
XLT, Inc
Cell 734 730-2886

Posted by George Mills

Previous responses to this post have been deleted by PMQ/Think Tank admin. If you have specific questions about the post above, please contact XLT directly.

Liz Barrett, editor-in-chief
PMQ Pizza Magazine