yeild

how many 14inch pizzas can you sauce per can?

REDBARN,

I’ve never tried to figure out how many pizzas I could get per can… but, my yield is about $1,000 in sales per bucket (12 qt).

-J_r0kk

jrokk are you sure about that yeild per 12 quarts, it seems quite high.

There are 103 oz in a # 10 can. So how many ounces of pizza sauce do you put on your pizza?

Paul,

No, it’s pretty close. Unlike your cheap college kids, our military guys generate an average ticket of around $17-$18 and they order a lot of add-ons (i.e. wings, 2 liters, etc.). So, $1,000/bucket is about right.

-J_r0kk

HELLO RON

THIS IS JAY…FROM LOS ANGELES… WE SAT IN KK MARKETING CLASS…IN LAS VEGAS

FOR US A PAN OF SAUCE MAKES 40 PIZZAS…OF 14 INCH

HOPE all is good …thanks JAYP

Hi, Jay how is everything in LA?
We are going through some extreme major changes.
My pizza restaurant will be moved to a mobile unit (28x8) trailor.
my land lord is putting in a 3 million dollar center, we agreed to $20,000
of tenant approvements 3 times the space, @12 a square foot (normal for my area is 17 a square ft…and this is going to be the best center locally.
plus we will get dine in and have a full menu so I am SOOO excited!
during this summer I see myself asking a million questions while getting ready for my new building.
on a side not how is the delivery obsticale going?

HI RON
THANKS OR YOUR MESSAGE… IAM GLAD FOR YOU THAT ITS GONA BE BIG VENTURE FOR YOU AND I AM SURE YOU WILL MAKE IT BIG… AS FAR FOR ME THEY CAME FROM CORPORATE LAST WEEK TOLD ME NO DELIVERY AT ALL… YOU KNOW MY FRUSTRATION ON THIS BECAUSE I AM IN MIDDLE OF MANUFACTURING AND BIG COMPANIES THAT DONT CARE ABOUT PRICE POINT BUT THEY WANT PIZZA TO GET DELIVER TO THEIR LOCATION …NO CAN DO THUS GIVING IT TO DOMINO OR PIZZA HUT THE OPPP FOR THAT BIG BIZ…