Your favorite pizza?

When you sit down to eat pizza what’s your favorite way - toppings, crust (thick, thin, stuffed), etc… I’ve always been a fan of not too many toppings - one meat and one or two toppings to compliment the meat choice. Hamburger, onions, and green pepper (sometimes w/ mushrooms) is my fav…

I want one that combines the ingredients into a new, complex flavor so that no one flavor stands out from the rest.

Make mine a deep-dish pizza with mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and sausage, a few pieces of fresh tomato wouldn’t be rejected either.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

mine is thin crisp and soft crust with pesto walnuts red pepper and fried eggplants

I asked the same thing a while back.

Since we have a lot of new members, I’ll post this so you can see what people have answered in the past.

http://www.pmq.com/tt/viewtopic.php?p=1 … ght=#18614

pep and onions on thin, no question

Thin crust…extra sauce…sausage…just the right amount of cheese. Banana pepper rings on the side not baked in. Nice cold brew. Dayum, now I’m hungry.

cheese pizza, artisan style, like Chris Bianco makes,
Otis

I have 3 favorites…depending on my mood (hey, I’m a woman…you know how we are smiles).

1. Pepperoni, Mushroom, Jalapeno.
  2. Plain cheese (sometimes with Jalapeno sometimes not)
  3. Veggie with Jalapeno.

The #1 pie I listed, though, is definitely my “comfort” pizza. I’m not a meat eater except for the occasional pepperoni, so when I splurge, yeah, it’s good. :slight_smile:

ETA: While slapping the handtossed dough is fun…my favorite crust is thin. I love toppings more than dough

mine is Pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, feta cheese , and ham

Good cheese pie made by someone else with a cold beer. That is sublime.

I ate at a couple places this last week that were exceptional seafood in SC. We had pizza at one place that was perfectly passable pizza, but as would be expected, we far preferred our own. Staff there was unfortunately unfriendly, store was kind of stark feeling, and the bathrooms were not clean. All great lessons for us as we got back to talk with our staff.

I did spy on their pizza guy who was free throwing . . . their profits out the door!

My fav is our Garlic gorgonzola.

We use our gorgonzla dressing as sauce grilled chicken, real bacon, marinated artichoke hearts topped with garlic.

Man its great

my second choice would be just pepperoni mushroom sausage olive.

We make a thai chicken stir fry pizza with baby corn, brocoli, grilled chicken, and a spicy peanut sauce…PHO NOM MENOL

It is hard to find a pizza I don’t like.

I’ve created a new one over here that everyone loves:

1. Start with a kikkoman teriyaki sauce as a base.
  2. Fajita chicken
  3. Pineapple
  4. Broccoli
  5. Cashews

We haven’t thought of a creative name. We just call it teriyaki chicken.

-J_r0kk

Mines definitely got to be a Chicken Tomato Alfredo pizza on thin crust and make sure to sprinkle black pepper on the alfredo before topping. I use store bought Bertolli, I think, alfredo sauce.

Pepperoni, sausage, salami for me. My wife makes a Shrimp pizza for herself. Don’t know exactly what she puts with it.

russ