your favorite reading

I know this has been brought up multiple times in the past but I am looking for some new reading material. Outside of the pizza magazines, and of couse the DOL laws gregster is posting, what are some of your favorite books and magazines?

Hopefully this is okay. I wasn’t sure if you only wanted business related reading or not… but I think it helps to unplug sometimes Paul. Believe it or not… reading PMQ is unplugging for me. On that note though, I read lots of James Patterson books.

Atlas Shrugged
How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis (Sounds corny but was an entertaining read by someone who did it, not just preach it)

The Secret Formulas of the Wizard of Ads… http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Formulas-Wizard-Ads-Turning/dp/1885167393

Here’s some good books

e-Myth revisited
jump start your business brain
biographies of Sam Walton, Dave Thomas, Ray Kroc, Ben Franklin

fiction authors Robert Crais, John Dunning, Michael Crichton, Lee Child, PT Deutermann, David Baldacci, Stuart Woods, James Patterson

Paul

John C Maxwell, All of his books
101 ways to promote yourself, Religh Pinskey
Principal centered leadership, Stephen Covey
Ben and Jerrys double dip, Ben and Jerry
You will be satisfied, BobTasca
Unlimited Power, Anthoney Robbins
The Fred Factor, Mark Sanborn
The Ice Cream Maker, Subir Chowdhury
Business the Richard Branson way,
Positively outrageous service, T. Scott Gros
Fast food nation
The Bible
Napoleon Hill, All of his books

This is just a few of about 250 book I have in my office so if there is any thing specific let me know I can see what I can suggest

Great list there Pizzaguy. Most of those titles are in my library as well.

Here is a list of the books I recommend:

Waiter Rant(Both the book and the blog)
The 4 Hour Work Week - Tim Ferris
Change the Channel - Michael Masterson
Anything by Harvey Mackay
How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Caenegie
The Black Book - Kamron Karrington
Before You Leap - by Kermit the Frog

And my all time favorite book:

Snow Crash - Neil Stephenson

No better reading than a story about a samurai sword wielding pizza delivery driver in the not too distant future where pizza delivery drivers are the kings of the road, and guys like gregster wouldn’t survive 5 minutes.