?_Zimmerman:

what is the best way to take a pizza shop that was ran into the ground successful again

The BLACKBOOK??? or j_r0kk??

Re: it was run into the ground

That is a great question. I am in the same spot. My wife and I started 11/1/06, which was when we really started to learn how damaged the reputation of the shop was. We are in a town of 80k population, with at least 17 other pizza places. I feel there is enough business to go around but I need to convince the people who otherwise wouldn’t come back, that we are making the product properly now. We have ads and a banner saying under new ownership, now we are taking those down because it seems to be attracting every scammer in town (maybe the subject of a different thread) who wants to get something free :x

we already took the store from 3,000 a weekl to almost 5,500. now it seems we hit a wall. we advertised with menues,buisness cards, and a new sighn. what else is there to do.

[The BLACKBOOK??? or j_r0kk??]

BOTH!!!
[/quote]

It’s simple. Close your doors and put up another sign, paint inside and change some things. Make a new menu then open up in a week and pound the pavement.

Don’t buy the black book unless you are green to the industry. This forum will give you more info than that book.

How long did it take to increase those sales numbers?

5 months

that’s freakin funny lol…

why is that so funny

Hells bells, you increased sales to a weekly 83% more than when you took over in 6 months and you are in the worst times(JAN -Feb) for pizza sales - you should be proud of those numbers.

Keep doing what you are doing and watch your next increase blow you away. If you added another 83% in the next 6 months, you will be over 10k a week- do half of that and you will be around the 7-8k a week mark—very good numbers. A lot of owners on here can only dream of those numbers.