?_Zimmerman:

Hi Ed,

I am currently researching the pizza industry with the intention of starting a pizza delivery business on an area lake. However, I do not want to franchise because I have a brand that I want to build along with the pizza business. So question, are there any franchises or other outlets that will license recipes??

If so, do you have any contacts or information that would help me locate these sources?

Thank you,

Ed Koehl
koehl32@comcast.net

There is one that comes to my mind as I read this. Tele-Pizza. They are out of Spain, and are moving into Latin America, already in Europe. They might already be here in the U.S. but I’m not of aware of this as yet. I’ve worked with their franchise holders in other countries and they are very open as to what you sell for pizza. In most places we actually develop the pizza that is sold under the Tele-Pizza name. If this sounds something like you’re interested in you should be able to Google them for more information. On the other hand, if you are just looking for dough information, go back to the PMQ home page and take a stroll through the RECIPE BANK, lotsa good formulas/recipes posted in there.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor