Continue to Site

$1-$2 per address

nwcw2001

Hey everyone

I am working on my BP and have a question about the base projection numbers that are quoted on the think tank. $1-$2 per address seems to be the norm for pizza sales. Now is that for delivery or Dine in or both.

I don’t plan on doing delivery and want to get the numbers in the realm of reality.

Thanks in advance,

john

Last edited:
There is lots of that kind of info in previous posts on this site…Take a look at the FAQ sticky…

Last edited:
I have read just about every post on the FAQ that Pazzo put together, sadly most of the info on there is dealing with Del/CO and I am looking for dine in info. I can get some projections from the FAQ but it wont be realistic in a dine in only application.

Last edited:
I would recommend contacting you state restaurant association. I would suspect that they have that sort of data available for your state/area/region. The National Restaurant Association has general data like that from national surveys; that’s where most of us get the numbers we trot out as the “truth”. Even your local Chamber of Commerce may have information like that . . . or try a neighboring large county Chamber.

Last edited:
Back