Continue to Site

2 questions... Inv. Control paperwork & WHERE IS EVERYON

Integraoligist

2 Questions:
  1. does anyone have a speadsheet for liquor inventory? I’d like to check stock every morning so if someone is jacking something, i can find out exactly who it is…
  2. where has everyone been? did everyone move to a new more popular forum?
Thanks all!

Last edited:
Re: 2 questions… Inv. Control paperwork & WHERE IS EVE

I’m here!!! :)🙂

To be honest, I’ve started my busiest week of the entire year… So much to attend to has me working mega hours! :shock:

As for your question, does anyone have a spreadsheet for liquor inventory…? NO, I do not, but do you have a POS? And if not, did you just start selling liquor in JUNE>? Elsewise, build your own, it can’t be more than 50 or 60… I’m being modest, honestly, its been a long day, and they’re getting longer as we wind into the 4th. Build your own, you’re plenty smart for it!!!

Last edited:

Wait a minute…there’s a more popular forum?? Why didn’t I see the memo? 😃

Last edited:

pizza2007, your right, i just made my own. Also, i have over 150 varietys :shock:

royster13, i came across that site a couple weeks back when looking for another type of form. Very informative however the only inventory sheets they have are kind of a PITA. :lol: I may have to throw min up there once finished. Thanks!

deaconvolker, you havent noticed the decrease in posts over the past couple months? people got to be going somewhere!

Last edited:
Back