24 inch pizza box problem

Mikeyoung

Hi guys im thinking of starting to sell 24 inch pizzas as a bit of a novelty. No-else in my town sells a pizza that big so i thought id do it and market it as ‘Banbridge’s Biggest Pizza’. Because the box is so big im worried about people tilting it when transporting it whether it be our delivery drivers or people taking their pizza home themselves. Just wondering if anyone has had any problems with ppl tilting large pizzas and the toppings sliding off? I’d thought of using the plastic box spacers to prevent the pizza slices moving if the pizza was badly tilted.

Thanks in advance

Mike 🙂

Last edited:
We sell a 24" pizza and our customers love it. They only account for approx 5% of our sales, but it gets people talking about us. Our drivers do have to be careful with them, but we have not had many problems with toppings sliding. Go big, you won’t regret it!

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice man. As you say its a good talking point and its something to set us aside from the competition. I just need to get my hands on some 24" pizza boxes, its a nightmare to get them in the uk so ill prob have to have them custom made.

Last edited:
Back