Continue to Site

3 Marketing Ideas

Chris

Good evening TT,
Code:
 I've been chatting with lots of pizza owners from around the country this week and a few great ideas have come up for marketing campaigns. Here are 3 ideas that are generating solid response rates for many restaurants out there...
1. Food Contests/Eating Challenges: One of our clients has a mafia-themed pizzeria and on his mail pieces he offers a challenge. In essence the copy says this, “If you can’t finish off the Big Gun Pizza, you better pay up. If you can wack the pizza, then forgettaboutit!” This is a hit with customers and drives a lot of new business. I loved this one!

2. Date Nights: Bring yourself and your special someone for an unforgettable evening at our restaurant. Get a free desert-to-share with any Date Night special on the menu. Customers love routines and “breaks” from the work week - make your restaurant their destination for dinner and wine!

3. Sign Up Online, Get a Free Pizza: On your takeout menus, mailers, or promotional materials, encourage customers to join your mailing list (for direct mail/emails/txt msgs) by offering a free medium pizza when they sign up at your website. This will drive loads of traffic to your site, encourage more online orders, and also help you to grow your mailing list quickly. Imagine how powerful it would be to msg 1,000+ customers with a special offer around 4:00pm on a Friday night - it will pay for itself ten-fold over the long haul. You may even be able to double the order frequency of your average customer!

Thanks for reading, I hope these ideas have been helpful!

-Chris

Last edited:
Back