Continue to Site

4 x 6 Photos as Box Toppers....

royster13

Staff member
Sometimes I use 4 x 6 photo reprints as postcards when I am doing a small mail out to my clients…My local Walmart has a deal…200 for C$25.00…This allows me to do a small test run before I order a larger quantity of a printed postcard…I thought the same might work for box toppers or mailings to “lazy customers”…I see that Walmart in the US charges as low as 9 cents each for delivered prints…That would be great to test out a new menu item, promote an event or a special coupon…I do up my art in Illustrator and use the “Save for Web” function to save as a jpeg…

Last edited:
If you’re looking for print places, a website by the name of GotPrint does an amazing job on quality and it is very reasonable for prices.

Last edited:
48.png
royster13:
Sometimes I use 4 x 6 photo reprints as postcards when I am doing a small mail out to my clients…My local Walmart has a deal…200 for C$25.00…This allows me to do a small test run before I order a larger quantity of a printed postcard…I thought the same might work for box toppers or mailings to “lazy customers”…I see that Walmart in the US charges as low as 9 cents each for delivered prints…That would be great to test out a new menu item, promote an event or a special coupon…I do up my art in Illustrator and use the “Save for Web” function to save as a jpeg…
Royce
I just got your mail out. What a great idea! What did the cellophane envelopes cost?

Last edited:
http://www.uniquepacking.com/product_in … cts_id=445 is where I get them…

But I must tell you they are not 100% Canada Post compliant…Cello envelopes are “non-standard” and should be 1.18 postage…But I have mailed 10s of thousands of them and my little PO never says “boo”…But if I were too mail them from the city I might get caught and have them all returned “postage due”…

Last edited:
48.png
royster13:
http://www.uniquepacking.com/product_info.php?cPath=207_210_219&products_id=445 is where I get them…

But I must tell you they are not 100% Canada Post compliant…Cello envelopes are “non-standard” and should be 1.18 postage…But I have mailed 10s of thousands of them and my little PO never says “boo”…But if I were too mail them from the city I might get caught and have them all returned “postage due”…
What is it that makes them non-standard? The fact they are not paper?

Last edited:
Clear makes them “non standard”…Also, Canada Post has a 3 gram minimum weight for an envelope…And the cello ones are less than that…

Last edited:
Back