Continue to Site

?_Lehmann:

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

CHEESE OR ANALOGE CHEESE

WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO US ANALOGE OR WHAT IS CALLED ALL DAIRY IS NOT DOING THE CONSUMER GOOD.

CHEESE IS CHEESE WITH MILK AND CULTURES.

ANALOGE / Dairy is made with emulsifiers and perservatives.

So which one is better for us?

Analog or analogue (depending on your language) cheese is made with milk byproduct fillers in order to cost less. It is the “cheap stuff”.

Last edited:
Kathy;
Actually…the cheese product “analogue” is the better for us if you consider that it is 100% cholesterol free.
In reality, the cheese analogues are pretty good when combined with a whole milk Mozzarella in a 50/50 blend, resulting in a cheese topping that is 50% lower in cholesterol. This is just what someone looking for a “healthier” pizza wants to hear.
We recently made some “healthy” pizzas with a whole wheat crust, using 100% whole white wheat flour, we brushed the crust with olive oil and used fresh sliced tomato for the sauce, then added fresh, green leaf basil and oregano (beats the heck outta the dried stuff), then a 50/50 cheese blend, followed by fresh and grilled veggies and for out meat topping we used a poultry (turkey) pepperoni. That pizza went beyond just being good!
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
No need for cholesterol free if you just supplement your diet with medication. :lol:

Last edited:
Analogue

when making analogue they use a soya oil but it is usually hydrogenated. which changes the structure of the oil.
This is not a good oil then I know a guy that makes all these different products.

When you mix a 50% analogue and 50% real cheese you are masking the taste and texture of the analogue.

I think people should try it without the real cheese. They would not eat it.

As I just was talking about my partner, I have to have pride in everything I do. I cannot sell fake cheese.

Last edited:
Back