Continue to Site

?_Slutsky:

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

hi my name is brian wintermeier my question is im thinking about logo pizza boxes and to-go cups do you think a good idea and if so where should i shop for good pricing. im getting a price quote from my food dist. now

thanks for taking the time,
brian wintermeier
brians bulldog pizza and bowling
www.briansbulldogpizza.com
509-679-4666 cell#

Talk to the people you get your boxes from now and get a quote. I am using a large stamp with my logo for the boxes as the quantities my supplier required me to buy are 10,000 boxes per size minimum order.

Last edited:
Anonymous:
hi my name is brian wintermeier my question is im thinking about logo pizza boxes and to-go cups do you think a good idea and if so where should i shop for good pricing. im getting a price quote from my food dist. now

thanks for taking the time,
brian wintermeier
brians bulldog pizza and bowling
www.briansbulldogpizza.com
509-679-4666 cell#
How big of stamp or imprint do you need?

I suggest the following:
  1. Stickers! www.stickerguy.com
or
  1. http://www.midlandspkg.com/

Last edited:
Mylocal printer made my stamp for me but i think any Office Depot staples etc can do it for you.

Last edited:
Starr Pizza boxes has a small run customized pizza box program. Any suppliers who supply their boxes should be able to get them in for you. http://www.starpizzabox.com/products.html

Minimum order in ONLY 500!! That is for each side. My plate cost was $125 per color, per size. I use two plates . . . one for my 16" bixes and one that runs on the 10", but also fits on the 12" with bigger outside margins. I’ll spring for the thrid plate this summer, probably.

My cost per box went up about 30% with the printing, and made a BIG difference in perception. We are so easy to discriminate from the other places using their own boxes or those generic print . . . especially the low end guys using the generic prints. It was a branding choice for us . . . perception of quality and professionalism makes it easier to spend quality, professional price for food.

Last edited:
Starr Pizza boxes has a small run customized pizza box program. Any suppliers who supply their boxes should be able to get them in for you.

Minimum order in ONLY 500!! That is for each side. My plate cost was $125 per color, per size. I use two plates . . . one for my 16" bixes and one that runs on the 10", but also fits on the 12" with bigger outside margins. I’ll spring for the thrid plate this summer, probably.

My cost per box went up about 30% with the printing, and made a BIG difference in perception. We are so easy to discriminate from the other places using their own boxes or those generic print . . . especially the low end guys using the generic prints. It was a branding choice for us . . . perception of quality and professionalism makes it easier to spend quality, professional price for food.

Last edited:
The stamp is a “mark maker” and I got it from Staples/Business Depot

Last edited:
Back