Continue to Site

A-Frame Sign

48.png
pizzapirate:
Will you still have your menu attached?
It never was, but for you, of course.

Last edited:
Someone give this A-frame a good home. It has been neglected for so long. It really needs the love and attention only YOU can give it.

Last edited:
I thought we had agreed on a deal . . . did I take too long to get back to you? Or did you just see my post? Either way, let’s do the payment tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks Nick!

(See, Tim, this is proof that this place should have a classified forum instead on an off-base classified section. I had it in the classified for a over a month with 0 hits. Since I posted it here, within 5 days, I got 3 different replies and now its sold.)

Last edited:
48.png
steveo922:
Thanks Nick!

(See, Tim, this is proof that this place should have a classified forum instead on an off-base classified section.)
I agree. I just got a sweet deal from Steve on a piece of equipment I needed based on a thread I started in the POS section. We need a swap meet area on this board.

Last edited:
48.png
Charles:
Freezers, walkin, Hobart mixers, SS tables, etc.
You have a cheese shredder attachment for that Hobart that I could buy?

Maybe we could just hijack this thread and make it a classifieds thread.

Last edited:
When I inventory everything, I will be posting it on TPC then on craigslist (especially for the larger items that I do not want to ship). Might as well get some content on our little site.

Last edited:
Back