Continue to Site

Adding Online Ordering

knightwing1995

We already have a website for our place and was wondering if its possible to add online ordering to an exsiting site?

Last edited:
I added Online Ordering 1 Year ago, and its great.

My Online ordering system integrates right through my POS System. As soon as they submit the order, it prints the order immediately.

If your POS system doesn’t integrate with it, you have to rely on the order via fax or email. There may be delays with this.

If you choose to use ehungry, pizzagalaxy or another service, they can help with the website.

Go for it. Its great.

Last edited:
Generally you would just include a link to your online ordering site on your website.

Last edited:
48.png
paul7979:
Generally you would just include a link to your online ordering site on your website.
And ANYWHERE you have your phone number. Actually, post it first with the number second.

Last edited:
Hi Knightwing,

Check out the chart of online ordering suppliers from our June/July issue to get a better idea of your choices. We ran an article about online ordering in both our January 2008 and June/July 2008 issues.

Here’s a link to the chart (you’ll be able to link right to the sites from the article):
http://digital.pmq.com/pizzamagazine/200806/?folio=45

Good luck!

Liz Barrett, editor-in-chief
PMQ’s Pizza Magazine[/url]

Last edited:
Liz Barrett:
Hi Knightwing,

Check out the chart of online ordering suppliers from our June/July issue to get a better idea of your choices. We ran an article about online ordering in both our January 2008 and June/July 2008 issues.

Here’s a link to the chart (you’ll be able to link right to the sites from the article):
http://digital.pmq.com/pizzamagazine/200806/?folio=45

Good luck!

Liz Barrett, editor-in-chief
PMQ’s Pizza Magazine[/url]
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but I’ve tried numerous times reading all the articles via online, but when I use the links, they always show up really blurry and extremely tiny. If you click within the page, it blows it up too much, and is still blurry. Am I doing something wrong, or is that just how it is?

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

You should be able to just click on the page with the chart and it will enlarge and not be blurry. Let me know if you continue to have problems.

Liz

Last edited:
You can add online ordering to you current website, or have a website built for the purpose of online ordering.

I started an online food ordering company 3 years ago, and have a lot of experience in the industry.

Just like everything in business, you get out what you put in. If you don’t tell your customers about your online ordering, and don’t put your website link in you current advertising, you won’t see much results.

Buy why should you tell you current customers?
  1. Bigger orders. This is a fact. When people have time to order, and see food pictures, and are offered upsells they will order more
  2. More repeat orders, due to convenience/fun factor
  3. Saves phone time and miscommunications in the restaurant
If you would like more info about online ordering, PM me. Don’t worry, I’m not goint to try and sell you. I have sales people for that, and would just like to help others in my industry.

Last edited:
Back