Continue to Site

Advertising Question

Dogma_Pizza

We intend to send out menus, trifolds, etc. in baggies via doorhanging. Does it make sense to do it now, before Christmas, or wait till after new year?

Thank you,

Last edited:
Never wait when it comes to doorhanging. Do it now, do it tonight, do it tomorrow and don’t stop doing it… ever.

It’s a no-brainer. It has to get done all the time, without fail.

Timing can become part of your plan with other aspects of marketing.

Last edited:
I love Nick’s? idea of punching a hole in the corner and using a rubber band to put it over the doorknob. Works great!

I would wait until after Christmas. In my town many leave town and do not want door hangers on their door showing the criminal element they are not home. ALso no matter what you do at Christimas …you will not be busy…just get your ducks in a row and hit hard JAn…

I mailed 3,000 and 3.000 early Dec…but then am stopping until MId Jan…I’d rather mail double the amount when you are going to get a real return then mail during a slow time and hope to be slightly busier…

Just my 2 cents

BIg SAl

Last edited:
Big SAL:
I would wait until after Christmas. In my town many leave town and do not want door hangers on their door showing the criminal element they are not home. ALso no matter what you do at Christimas …you will not be busy…just get your ducks in a row and hit hard JAn…

I mailed 3,000 and 3.000 early Dec…but then am stopping until MId Jan…I’d rather mail double the amount when you are going to get a real return then mail during a slow time and hope to be slightly busier…

Just my 2 cents

BIg SAl
well when they get back to town they see a flyer on their door … they can order because they are hungry 🙂

Last edited:
Back