Continue to Site

All "Natural" toppings review

scootie

I’ve been a little intrigued by the marketing of the all “natural” toppings by a member of the big 3. I have to say that I’ve always considered their pizzas to be compared to flavorless cardboard, but this new concept takes flavorlessness to a whole new level. I couldn’t taste anything except sauce. It’s pretty obvious why they have to keep introducing new products every 6 weeks. I hadn’t been to the Hut since I opened my shop almost two years ago. I was going to ask my vendor for some samples of the “all natural” pepperoni since I assume it’s coming from Burke as I see these toppings on their site, but now I’m not going to go to the trouble. I’m all for the all natural thing, but not at the expense of quality & flavor, but then again when have they ever been concerned with quality.
Just thought I’d pass this along and am interested what others think of this new marketing concept.

Last edited:
Of course you know that saw dust is also “all natural”.

I have my meats custom produced at a local butcher shop. He uses locally grown animals for his meat. This gives me a couple of selling points first is supporting the local economy second there is no risk of the national recalls due to contamination.

Last edited:
Back