Continue to Site

All of you Point of Success users.........

I believe that is the previous version (2.0) prior to the split of basic and premium. I use the premium version. It is worth the little bit extra.

Last edited:
I believe the most current version is 2.23, although I know they’re working on 2.5. You may want to confirm this with Inborne, but I believe if you buy the Standard and then decide to upgrade to Premium, you only pay the difference.

Last edited:
the few dollars spent 4 the premium version I feel are worth the price of admission…the super button concept and mapping features are most helpful

Last edited:
Point of Success Pizzeria was the name of Point of Success version 1. In version 2 we split the software into two versions, Standard and Premium. Premium is the equivalent of version 1, in that it does things like customer database management, marketing and is more tailored to pizza ordering. Version 2 premium does much more than that, but those are the basics.

Last edited:
I use premium, and it is well worth it! The reporting alone is worth it not to mention the mapping.

Last edited:
get QuickBooks…much better for analysis…set-up inventory inside QB - export items to Excell to create order sheets

Semper Fi
USMC Area Auditor, IGB

Last edited:
Are you just outputting the total usage of, say, pepperoni based on recipes at the end of the day? Which POS are you using?

Last edited:
Back