Continue to Site

Am I getting a bad deal?

Daddio

Staff member
The last order I had come in my supplier switched the B-Flute pizza boxes I normally get for E-Flute for the same price. I really do not like the E-Flute.

Does anyone have a price comparison for the two different types of boxes?

Last edited:
Not that it is the same to you in Canada as here but E flute are slightly cheaper here than B Flute, but only by a cent or so.
Like you I don’t like E flute as I find them too thin. Much prefer the B flute.

Dave

Last edited:
Just a quick internet search and I found multiple places that sold 50 14"x14"x2" white on kraft that the b-flute was around $28-29 and the e-flute was $23-24. So +/- 20% less and I am sure even greater through a regular supplier with a quantity ordered. I would question this and say you want your b-flutes back. Sounds like some pencil pusher at the supply company trying to make a buck at your expense. Release Canadian heII on them Daddio!

You sure it wasn’t a mis pick?

Regardless of the price difference they cost more than money in the long run…total pain in the rear to remake an order and deal with the complaint for a smashed pizza.

Your supplier has got to have b flute a pretty standard box for the industry!

Kris

Last edited:
I just got an email from my sales rep. The story behind the E-flute points back to the manufacturer sending the wrong product to them. They have given me full credit for the E-flute boxes and told me just to keep them.

My rep didn’t even know the difference between B and E. He said I was the only one that really could tell him what the issue was, others complained about the flimsy boxes but didn’t have a clue as to the difference.

Last edited:
48.png
royster13:
So being on TT has made you smarter than your competitors…
You are so right. This forum is one of the best resources available to pizzeria operators and it is FREE 🙂

Last edited:
Back