Continue to Site

American Idol

Anyone else notice that they are busier on the nights “American Idol” is brodcast?

We do a good 50% more business on Tuesday/Wednesday nights after 8pm (EDT) during Idol season. This year I’ve had to call in extra drivers just about every week to handle the deliveries.

Last edited:
I don’t really notice it for Idol, but used to have a big FREINDS rush back in the 90’s. We even had a hometown Survivor contestant that increased sales while she was on. September 11, 2001 was one of my busiest weekdays ever. Whenever everyone is watching TV, it’s prime time for pizza delivery.

Last edited:
Registered Guest:
Anyone else notice that they are busier on the nights “American Idol” is brodcast?

We do a good 50% more business on Tuesday/Wednesday nights after 8pm (EDT) during Idol season. This year I’ve had to call in extra drivers just about every week to handle the deliveries.
That’s because they are watching the Aussie dude (comes from a nearby suburb to us) show you Yanks how to sing. 😛

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi 8)

Dave

Last edited:
60.png
paul7979:
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi
Is that the Aussie equilvelant of an Arkansas hog call: Woooooooooo, Pig! Sooiee! Woooooooooo, Pig! Sooiee! ???
If they do it when they are p1ssed I would say you are probably right.

Just wait to hear it all through the upcoming Olympics when the Aussies win GOLD.

Dave

Last edited:
Back