Continue to Site

Anniversary Specials

jandepizzeria

Hello! This is my very first post. I needed help with some ideas on what some of you have done for anniversary specials. Its our four year anniversary on December 25th and I am completely blank. Going to do a flier and mail it to our customer list (About 1,000 people). I don’t want to give away the house since they already are loyal customers. At the same time I want to try to do something nice since its our anniversary and Christmas. Also any ideas. Please HELP!!!

Last edited:
What about free chz garlic bread when you buy a pizza at regular price…or something like that.

Make sure to do a press release with the paper. We did that this past anniversary and it definately was a good move for exposure.

You also might want to consider direct mailing to NON customers. Not a crazy offer but letting them know it is your anniversary of 4 years.

During your anniversary I would either have comment cards or some kind of “drawing” so you can get more addresses.

Last edited:
Consider some sort of special menu item or something like that. You could make it available that day or week until gone. Make it a pizza with some gormet topping, or a pasta or whatever. We may be doing just this sort of thing for our Anniversary in January. I am considering a shop-made dessert to send to all the customers who order that week; something not huge, but that can be shared . . . .

2 wins: gift to customer, and potential interest in a new product?

Last edited:
I will hit the 5 year mark in January. I am thinking about a $5 12" cheese pizza. The food cost on this will run about 46%. The actual anniversary is on a Monday should I run the special all week or just that day?

Last edited:
Back