Continue to Site

Another punk off the street - thanks Mr. Pizza man!

Geez… only shot one thief? I guess 1 out of two isnt bad. .500 batting average. Hopefully thief #2 got the message loud and clear and went back to thiefville and spread the news!

Last edited:
Yep, too bad one was left standing.

I doubt he learned anything though - someone will have another opportunity soon to teach him - again.

Last edited:
Of course, he will be fired. :roll:

I am not pro-gun or anything. I don’t own one. But I have no problem with drivers protecting themselves with one.

There is an “Economics of Crime”. And the economics of robbing delivery drivers are:
  • 1. Low cost of effort: Just call and money is delivered along with something to eat
    2. Low risk of getting caught: Because of dollars involved, police do not set up stings or other efforts to target robberies
    3. Low risk of personal injury/death: Most delcos prohibit drivers arming themselves.
    4. Low penalty if caught: Because of crowded prisons, even if you do get caught, you are not likely to spend much time in prison.
Easy money.

Gotta increase one or more of those costs to reduce the frequency of robbery. I suspect that #3 above will affect robbery rates of Dominos drivers in that area, if only until the driver is fired.

Last edited:
Back