Continue to Site

ANybody here using Crust saver or DRi-pie??corrugated liners

SAL

any comments good or bad???

IF NOT what about those corrugated liners???

please give me an approximate price if you so use the above.

Thanks
SAL

Last edited:
Re: ANybody here using Crust saver or DRi-pie??corrugated li

I am using the fluted paper liners and they do make a difference. I had samples of driPie that i tried but the difference in the cost was greater than the difference in performance so i never when any further with them.

Last edited:
230_2.png
Daddio:
I am using the fluted paper liners and they do make a difference.
Ditto

Dave

Last edited:

I started using the Crust Saver about a month ago - because of the cost I use them mainly on pies with 3 or more toppings and on all dine in pies. For my own crust, it makes a tremendous difference, and feedback from customers has been 100% positive. Results will vary, depending on your type of crust, but for mine (obviously NY style - look at my board name), it’s definitely worthwhile.

Last edited:

a while back we used Dri-Pie for several months…can’t say I was happy…still w/deliveries the steam/bag combo will soften the crispiness after 10 minutes in the bag

Last edited:
230_2.png
Daddio:
I am using the fluted paper liners and they do make a difference. I had samples of driPie that i tried but the difference in the cost was greater than the difference in performance so i never when any further with them.
prices people prices??

SAL

Last edited:

Those two (Dri-pie and Crust Saver are exactly the same thing. That is funny. I went to both websites and read the testimonials. Marios Pizza of NC says that they both are the best products they came across. The only difference that I can tell between these two products, is that the Dri-pies is “copyrighted” and that the Crust saver is “Trade Marked”.

Last edited:
60.png
SAL:
230_2.png
Daddio:
prices people prices??

SAL
My price would be irrelevant since I am in Canada and our dollar is now worth more than yours. The Fluted paper is about 1/20 the cost of dripie.

Last edited:

daddio,

tell us what you pay in Canadian dollars and Ill do my own conversion

just ball park it…if you have to…

the fluted paper had no backing is that correct???

Thanks
SAl

Last edited:
230_2.png
Daddio:
60.png
SAL:
230_2.png
Daddio:
prices people prices??

SAL
My price would be irrelevant since I am in Canada and our dollar is now worth more than yours. The Fluted paper is about 1/20 the cost of dripie.
Nice try!

Friday, September 21, 2007

1 US Dollar = 1.00898 Canadian Dollar

1 Canadian Dollar (CAD) = 0.99110 US Dollar (USD)

Interbank rate +/- 0%

This means:
You buy 1 US Dollar : 1.00898 Canadian Dollar
You sell 1 US Dollar : 1.00865 Canadian Dollar
You buy 1 Canadian Dollar : 0.99110 US Dollar
You sell 1 Canadian Dollar : 0.99142 US Dollar

Median price = 1.00865 / 1.00898 (bid/ask)
Minimum price = 0.99926 / 0.99954
Maximum price = 1.01550 / 1.01575

Last edited:
60.png
pizzatime:
Median price = 1.00865 / 1.00898 (bid/ask)
Minimum price = 0.99926 / 0.99954
Maximum price = 1.01550 / 1.01575
i just shudder that we have to split this hair :shock: Used to be a real difference, and now their economy has strengthened right up. Soon those Canadian Quarters people dump on me will be worth an actual, real US Quarter . . . . .

Last edited:

In early trading today, the C$ was over U$1.00 but settled back to U$0.9998…Yesterday it was also over U$1.00 in early trading (mostly Europe) but settled back a bit once US trading took place…

Last edited:

Looks like I hit a nerve.LOL

Last edited:
Back