Continue to Site

Anyone else way down this week

pcuezze

So, it’s my first January and I was expecting it to be slow. I was presently surprised the past few weeks were not to bad - down a bit, but not majorly. But this week took a nosedive. Anyone else see the same thing? Those of you that have been at it a while, is this typical?

Last edited:
I wish I could say no…but unfortunately after 2 great weeks, last week down a little…this week definitely has not started out so great. Just checked the sales for tonight and they were pretty dismal :cry:

Hopefully Fri, Sat, and Sun will rebound us into finishing with a halfway decent week. We’ve got a couple of BIG orders over the next two days…so that should help some.

Last edited:
I would guess people are waiting for the big game and not eating too much pizza or snack type foods in anticipation for what’s coming up. Just a thought. :idea:

We are down since opening after Christmas New Year break. Week before last we went under break even 😦
Last week was own but not too bad and this week is showing improvements.
A tip to lift your sales by last weeks experiences. Saturday one of my pizza makers was away on leave so I thought I’d bring a front of shop person who can ahndle the bench up for the night. Bad thing - she didn’t show. I did the bench by myself and did 50% more than the same week last year. Did $2,500,about 180 pizzas between 5pm and 10pm.
Sunday was looking a slow day so didn’t get anyone to cover the same guy and again we did a bigger Sunday, $1,600.
Morale of this … build your sales by understaffing. The less staff you have on the bigger sales night you will have 😛

Dave

Last edited:
Its awful as well 90 miles to the west. Looking at the worst month since I have opened 3 years ago. Jan is typically slow and the two snowstorms have not helped

Last edited:
Back