Continue to Site

Anyone have these used pieces for sale? Used on a 60qt Hobart.

Integraoligist

Anyone have these used pieces for sale? Used on a 60qt Hobart. Or know of a place that has them for a decent price? Of course these break at the slowest time of year for us. Wouldnt have it any other way.

FAIL!

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Check on eBay sorry I don’t have any extra of these. I have a hobart dealer here in my town

Last edited:
Also try to see if you have a welder in your area that will weld them back. I have a friend who welded my parts just last month

Last edited:
this is my go-to guy for that hard to find stuff that you need yesterday. http://www.now-equipment.com/

I do not know how expedient he is in shipping stuff, but he probably has a pile of used pelican-head parts in a huge heap in his warehouse

Last edited:
HM ours looks just like that and we still use it… We just use a c-clamp to hold the face closed. Our top right notch is also broken off, but we’re able to use the paddle just fine. When I saw how much those parts were, I about had a heart attack – even used they are not cheap!

Last edited:
they’re available everywhere. hobart OEM and tons of knock offs. google “pelican head shredder attachment” or something like that

Last edited:
Back