Continue to Site

Anyone located in the California Bay Area? Going to San Francisco

Missy_PMQ

Administrator
Staff member
Next week is the Winter Fancy Foods show in San Francisco and I’ll be visiting along with a few sales people from PMQ, Linda Green (my mom) and Clifton Moody. I will also be with my husband who has a job interview just down the freeway in Livermore.

Do let me know if you’re located in the Bay Area so we can stop by!

Last edited:
Lake Tahoe is about 4 hrs away , a great place to visit while on vacation …Mofo’s Pizza and Pasta , 868 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village , Nevada 89451

Last edited:
Next week is the Winter Fancy Foods show in San Francisco and I’ll be visiting along with a few sales people from PMQ, Linda Green (my mom) and Clifton Moody. I will also be with my husband who has a job interview just down the freeway in Livermore.

Do let me know if you’re located in the Bay Area so we can stop by!
Yes! Come to Bluebird Pizzeria…on the way to Livermore 🙂
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluebird-Pizzeria/610324145710885

Last edited:
@johnmorrison Tahoe’s a bit far for us, but coincidentally, we’re staying in an AirBNB in San Francisco and our hosts who own the house are in Tahoe! I texted them the address. 🙂

@Bluebird That’s great you’re super close! Looking at our schedule, we should be able to stop for a late lunch on Tuesday.

Last edited:
I don’t think there are any restaurants left in San Fran. The city government has chased them all away. The last time we ate in San Fran we ordered 2 burgers, split an order of fries and tap water. The food was fast food quality at best and the the bill with tax and tip was $50

Last edited:
My husband is doing his all day long job interview today at the Livermore Lab but at soon at he’s free, I’ll ask him if he’s not too exhausted for a pizza trail adventure!

On the list: Bluebird in San Leandro, Nick’s Pizza in Oakland and the Cheese Board Collective in Berkeley.

Last edited:
Back