Anyone watch that hoarding show?

pizzatime

Talk about nasty…if you haven’t watched the show hoarding, I recommend it. It’s on Monday nights- set your dvr…You will never complain about a mess in your house again.

pt

Last edited:
My 5th grade teacher would have been a great candidate for that show. Her cars, yard and house had no room at all for anything. When I took my wife back to my home town I made a special trip passed the teachers house to show her. my wife was convinced it was the local junk yard.

Last edited:
How about the show that chronicles people’s crazy eating habits…not sure what it is actually called.

Last week there was a guy on there that eats over 400 pizzas a year. I am not condoning the unhealthy eating habit, but man that would be a nice customer to have.

Last edited:
48.png
pizzasource:
How about the show that chronicles people’s crazy eating habits…not sure what it is actually called.

Last week there was a guy on there that eats over 400 pizzas a year. I am not condoning the unhealthy eating habit, but man that would be a nice customer to have.
Yeah, I saw that one. There was also one (not sure if it was the same episode) with a woman that only eats french fries.

Last edited:
I wish he was my customer too.

With all the drama at the pizza shop, I always said that I am going to film it and turn it into a reality show.

Might be a good idea? Spend a couple of weeks at all our shops and let it fly.

pt

Last edited:
48.png
pizzatime:
I wish he was my customer too.

With all the drama at the pizza shop, I always said that I am going to film it and turn it into a reality show.

Might be a good idea? Spend a couple of weeks at all our shops and let it fly.

pt
That’s funny you mention that – I was thinking the other day that we should be in a reality show too – but that it would probably get boring episode after episode being in our same old pizza shop day after day. But…doing a different pizza shop each episode…hmmmmmm… :lol:

Last edited:
Have you noticed in these homes full of junk that they all have flat screen tv’s?

pt

Last edited:
48.png
pizzatime:
Have you noticed in these homes full of junk that they all have flat screen tv’s?

pt
that is because there is no room for the CRT type :twisted:

Last edited:
Back