Continue to Site

Ask The Experts: Question for Ed Zimmerman

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

Greetings Mr. Zimmerman,
My name is Tony Hill and I live in Logan Utah. I just have a quick question and was wondering if you may have an answer.
I was born and raised in a Pizza restaurant and spent the first 21 years of my life around pizza. My father was the manager of the restaurant and he created all the recipes that turned the restaurant into a local favorite among the community. This was back in the mid 1960’s to the early 1980’s. He passed away in 1996 but before he did, he passed on to me all the recipes he had created. I have not worked in the industry since 1986 but I still make pizzas and calzones at home using these recipes and everyone I have given them to has given me nothing but praise and admiration for how good they are.
My question for you is, how does a man who is unemployed and has a burning desire to share my fathers recipes with others and get these out on the market not only for a profit but give others a taste of great food go about getting help?
Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,
Tony Hill

I am not Ed but my suggestion to you is do whatever it takes to save and have a good plan. A good plan will include money so you can afford to make the dream happen.

Last edited:
Back