Atosa & Migali Refrigeration

PizzaProdigy

Hi all,

Not sure if I am right here but I believe Atossa and Migali might be Chinese brands. Has anyone purchased anyone of these brands or know more about them? If so have they lasted long, any issues.

Thanks.
Have a good 4th

Last edited:
Hi all,

Not sure if I am right here but I believe Atossa and Migali might be Chinese brands. Has anyone purchased anyone of these brands or know more about them? If so have they lasted long, any issues.

Thanks.
Have a good 4th
Wouldn’t but another migali. We have 2 of them and they both leak water like crazy. We have a true at our other locations and haven’t had an issue (knock on wood) yet

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I bought 2 avantco fridges recently. Never again. They gave me a brand new one after the first one failed less then a year. The replacement is giving me problems now. The repair guy said there are problems with avantco , & migAli.

He did say that true & continental are good units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’ve had two of them and they suck. As mentioned above, they leak like crazy on the right side inside the cabinet. I have one that I purchased 6 months ago that barely keeps temp when my store is 85 degrees. I’ll likely replace it before the summer is past.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses. I have always purchased True but they have gotten pricier. I found a used Traulson, anyone own a Traulson? Good or Bad?

Last edited:
We have a True double door freezer that we have had for 19 years. One compressor replaced quite some time ago under warranty. We also have a True 93" make line that has given us no problems.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with turbo air? They are made in the USA and all the new units come with a automated condenser cleaning brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with turbo air? They are made in the USA and all the new units come with a automated condenser cleaning brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
We have a small salad prep table from turbo air with the self cleaner. No issues (yet) we’ve had it for about 3 years now. No leaks, no temp problems. It definitely keeps the condenser clean

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back