Continue to Site

Avantec Ovens & 40 quart mixer

pizzaduo

I have a 4 chain Avantec pizza oven(similar in size to a lincoln 1000) and an almost brand new 40 quart single phase Thunderbird mixer for sale. I bought the Avantec ovens at an auction with the intention of opening an additional store. I can not say whether or not the ovens work, my guess is they will work fine but I can not guarantee it.
The Thunderbird mixer works great, but just was not big enough for our needs. I bought the mixer new thinking a store we opened in a small town would be able to get by making 12.5 pounds of flour per batch, but fortunately I was wrong. The mixture was literally used less than a month.
I can send pictures of the equipment, if anyone is interested.
Avantec = $4000
Thunderbird = $2200

Last edited:
I am in the Texas Panhandle; I had the ovens shipped to me from Ohio for around $500 through Uship.

Last edited:
Can you post or email some photos. I sent you a PM that have my email if you just want to email the photos to me.

Last edited:
I need to get rid of theses Avantec Pizza ovens, I am absolutely sick of looking at them in my garage. The top oven has some damage from moving, but the bottom oven looks to be in good shape. I was planning on opening another store and bought the ovens at an auction, but have decided I would rather be mauled by wolves than open another store. I am selling the ovens for $2500, a great price if you are an oven builder or have some mechanic ability.

Last edited:
join the club! my family has a warehouse full of used equipment we are trying to get rid of in Chicago. the market is so flooded with stuff not even the scavengers want it!

Last edited:
“four chain Avantec pizza oven”

Are you referring to 4 32 inch belts, or two “split” belts?

Last edited:
Back