Continue to Site

Back in the hunt...

Patriot_sPizza

for another oven for another spot…

of course, I’m partial to the CTX conveyor & have my eye on one…

I’ve used the MM 360 & don’t have a problem with them…

there is an old & small deck that will be going…

I haven’t a make-up air hood, just a heat hood…

No ansel system…

I hate the “NOISE” of the MM360’s…

are the Lincolns any quiter?

Bake performance???

We’re not trying to be a NY place…

thoughts/experiences?

thanks!

Last edited:
we use Qmatic ovens, and talk about quiet. You can barely hear them running. They cook a darn good pizza. We us andodized pans with a hand toss type crust and this is as close to a stone bake as you will come with a conveyor oven. I have always used impenger ovens but I am sold on the Qmatics. The Qmatic uses a gas/electric combo to cook with and it’s great. I wouldn’t ever go back to impenger.

Last edited:
I owned a Q a long time ago…wouldn’t mind another…not sure if it will “meet” code, as I only have a “heat” hood (no make-up air) and no ansel system…

found on in CA (on another pizza site ) but…

I’m just wondering how loud the Lincolns are…I know how loud the MM 360’s are…

would prefer to make it “idiot-proof” so I’m ruling out decks…

Last edited:
turbochefs converyour looked great at the show, start to finish under 3 minutes and wasnt loud like a MM,

Last edited:
lincolns are just as loud as mm if not louder, depends on the age. The newer ones aren’t as loud but still, they make lots of noise.

Last edited:
how loud are the blodgett’s i am in the market and may get one a a great price?

just got my mm360
they do not seem that loud
i can not here it over my fans

Patriot’s Pizza
I left a message for George on Sunday, but he’s not responded…plus, I looking 4 “used”.

Hi Patriot I had my password set up to apply automatically when I signed in and it worked fine for a long time. Suddenly I was no longer being loged in automaticly.I have forgotten what the password was and have transmitted that infomation several times. I get a message saying a pass word will be sent via Email but none arrives. Sorry I would be happy to respond if I knew your problem.

George Mills

Back