Continue to Site

Back to school marketing

Piper

I need some ideas for back to school marketing this week - maybe something that ties in with the whole Back To School concept. What are your ideas? These will be sent out via e-mail and Facebook.

The kids start back here tomorrow, and I’m expecting a slow week (as usual.) We have been on a tear for the past 6 weeks and I don’t want to lose the momentum!

Last edited:
I had an idea that might work for the younger kids at school. What about a promotion where whenever an order comes in from one of their families you keep track of which class orders the most pizza in a 90 day period and the winner gets a pizza party for lunch at school. Kind of like they do with the box tops or the receipts with the start of school around here. I am not sure how large of a town you are in but if you could get an “in” with the school system maybe this could expand to pizza days on a regular basis. Maybe even with one hs you could get the 4 grades competing against each other. Yeah you are out a little for the pizza party winner but hopefull they are buying up the pizzas before and after the promotion. I am curious has anyone done anything like this and how did it work out?

48.png
roncox:
Make sure you read the September issue of PMQ!
Ron, you have a great magazine… but might I suggest that September isn’t the best month to write about back-to-school marketing? Our kids started back today, and many across the country start before Labor Day. If you would have written about it in July or August I wouldn’t be scrambling now! 😃

Last edited:
48.png
Piper:
48.png
roncox:
Make sure you read the September issue of PMQ!
Ron, you have a great magazine… but might I suggest that September isn’t the best month to write about back-to-school marketing? Our kids started back today, and many across the country start before Labor Day. If you would have written about it in July or August I wouldn’t be scrambling now! 😃
Agreed.

Last edited:
Back