Continue to Site

Being Related to A Terrorist no Good For Business

Not just being related. That guy employed his son to deliver to the base. I hope he goes out of business for bringing that kind of press to the pizza delivery industry.

I agre with pizza master6000. I was wondering how long it would after first reading that story!

Last edited:
This could go either way in that military town. Either they crucify hom figuratively for sending the proverbial fox into the hen house . . . . or they rally together to outpour their support for this man who was ‘betrayed by his own blood’.

Could go either way. I really see this myself as the adult son paying for his own crime rather than vesting the punishment on the father. Father could be completely vicitm in the scenario.

If they do find out that the father was complicit in the crimes . . . I’ll suggest the model of battery charger to hook him up to when they interrogate.

Last edited:
Wow. I’m not sure if I should say, “Poor guy” or what. Either way… he’s done. Unfortunately, there is no way to come back from this at that particular shop. A smart move would be to close the place down and open up under another name a couple blocks down the road. It seems to me that would be the only logical thing to do.

What would you do if this was your store?

-J_r0kk

Last edited:
60.png
j_r0kk:
Wow. I’m not sure if I should say, “Poor guy” or what. Either way… he’s done. Unfortunately, there is no way to come back from this at that particular shop. A smart move would be to close the place down and open up under another name a couple blocks down the road. It seems to me that would be the only logical thing to do.

What would you do if this was your store?

-J_r0kk
I’d make up a banner that read: Order two large one topping pizzas for $16.99 and get a free rock to throw at my idiot son.

Last edited:
Back