Best place to buy new or used equipments

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

Hey everyone… i have a question… do you guys know of any online store or regular store in the MASS area where you can buy pizzeria equipments for good prices… i am talking everything… ventilation system, grills, fryerlator, small diswares etc…

Not in the MA area, but Northern pizza equipment is the best and will ship it to you quickly.

Last edited:
Give me a call : We will lay out and design your shop as we have done for thousands of others no charge and we will give you a quote on equipment.
George Mills Olender equipment 1-800-356-2506

i found a location… i am going to look at it tomorrow… the place is kind too small though but i know it is going to be a hit if i open up something tere… my budget is kind of low… about 15-20k so i was thinking of opening a breakfast - lunch place… no pizza… because the equipment is too expensive… george email me at… [email protected] so we can talk about the layout and the free quote… that would help me a lot… thanks

craig’s list (boston) - i have found some outstanding deals in my area’s craig’s list (san francisco) listings. there is currently a great looking double-deck blodgett listed in the boston craig’s list for $4.5k; the seller would probably be open to any offer…

Back