Continue to Site

Big Holler Tech Support Email - Anyone Know It?

indie_pizza

I’ve been trying to send in some changes I want done to my online ordering. As is usually the case when I deal with them, unless I owe them money, I don’t get a call back. Tried emailing them on their website and the form won’t send either.

Anyone know an email address for their tech support?

Last edited:
The email for G.R. Homa Managing Partner is gr at bigholler dot com maybe you will get some action out of him.

Last edited:
what changes are you wishing to do? Many of those changes can/should be done by you…that is the secret of BH!

BH handles only a few things that you can’t do yourself…

You may need to have some of the ‘permission’ re-set for your account…

Last edited:
I too have had numerous problems with the site and can never get anyone on the phone. I would love to get “permission” if they would just respond or call back.

Last edited:
Patriot'sPizza:
what changes are you wishing to do? Many of those changes can/should be done by you…that is the secret of BH!

BH handles only a few things that you can’t do yourself…

You may need to have some of the ‘permission’ re-set for your account…
PP - I love doing things on my own instead of asking other people to do it, especially when it allows me to adjust on the fly like I tend to do. But, except for Yellow Pages, they’re my least favorite group to deal with. I really wish POS had a second vendor that we could play off each other. Every time I call into BH, IF I actually talk to a real person, they just want to pass me off to someone else or just cannot believe I want to waste their time with trivial things like getting my website to accept orders because they don’t have the right IP address on something or other.

Last edited:
I must be the lucky one…99% of the time I get the person who 1st was assigned to my account…sometimes I get voice mail but I never leave a message…that generally means they are in a meeting (so I’m told)…

After I got up & running, I rarely had to call for tech support…only when they were doing new features to the system…

Last edited:
Back