Continue to Site

Big Mac Pizza

Rockstar_pizza

Staff member
well after reading the gourmet pizza thread, I thought I would try this
I used 1000 island as the base worked great, added my beef then pickles and light cheese, and diced roma tomato’s
when it came out of the oven I added diced lettuce and finely shredded cheddar/colby blend and served slices to the dining room. EVERYONE loved it.
may just be our feature next month…

Last edited:
lol…maybe its great…but not somethng I would try off a menu…thats why I asked in the thread I started…are these uncommon pizza’s…more about fun and WOW factor…than really selling them…

Last edited:
over half of the customers said that it was something they would order, but if you look at our menu we have some creative pizzas

Last edited:
I love this idea!

As I am an obsessive completist . . . everyone together, now . . .

2 all beef patties (got it)
special sauce (your base)
lettuce (after it bakes)
cheese (shreeded after oven)
pickles (it’s in there)
onions (missing)
on a sesame seed bun (missing)

Some sauteed fine diced onions would make it more familiar . . . and some sesame seeds on the crust collar could be even more fun!

Last edited:
oops sorry. we did add diced onions after the beef and before the pickles…i think I will do it again tomorrow let you know

Last edited:
I make the big mac pizza once in while for my employees. I put sesame seeds on it, but have not added lettuce.

I like to experiment with ingredients you do not normally find on pizza and/or unusual combinatios. I envision someday having a section on the menu called “A Walk On The Wild Side”

Last edited:
Back