Continue to Site

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

What do you guys do for this pie?
I am thinking just cheese on the shell and top with breaded chicken strips and swirl the hot sauce after it comes out and serve a side of blue cheese for dipping…i dont like the idea of using the blue cheese as a base like i do bbq sauce for my BBQ Chicken pizza
Any thoughts?
Thanks!

I’ve tried this several different ways. Buffalo as a base and not. Chicken just dipped in the sauce. Buffalo ranch as a base. Tried it with mozzarella, buffalo chicken & red onions and the drizzled ranch over the top.

Personally I don’t think buffalo chicken makes a good pizza. I tried it cause the sauce is a big craze right now.

Its makes a great sandwich and salad, but pizza? Not imo.

Last edited:
we make a lot of buffalo chicken pizza, this is how we do it, we use a 60/40 mix of french dressing and franks red hot, chicken fingers diced and dipped in the hot sauce combo, sauce the pie with the french/red hot mix put the fingers on cover in mozzarella and bake and serve with bleu cheese on the side.

Last edited:
Hello Perry,Buff.chx.pizza is prob.one of the biggest selling pizza’s today.We use an alfredo w/ some blu chse. in it as a base.Then we grill a llb of fresh diced chx. lathered in buff./hot sauce,throw this on top,then chse.then a swirl of hot sauce on top.This pizza is so damn good and our biggest gourmet pizza! by the way this is for an 18’’ pie.
Niccademo [keep your dough off da cieling]

Last edited:
We cheese the shell, add chicken steak then squirt with wing sauce and serve with bleu cheese on side. popular, but I think it would be better with sliced chicken tenders but I don’t want to mess with it. The easiest of our “Gourmet” pies to make.

Last edited:
60.png
goomba:
Hello Perry,Buff.chx.pizza is prob.one of the biggest selling pizza’s today.We use an alfredo w/ some blu chse. in it as a base.Then we grill a llb of fresh diced chx. lathered in buff./hot sauce,throw this on top,then chse.then a swirl of hot sauce on top.This pizza is so d**n good and our biggest gourmet pizza! by the way this is for an 18’’ pie.
Code:
                              Niccademo  [keep your dough off da cieling]
Hey, guy. I like this! What’s your food cost and sale price for this jewel? I’d love to ry to sell this version. Mine is good, but this has a better ‘zip’ to it.

Last edited:
i use a 6 oz grilled chicken breast(the same unit for my sandwich)for my small and med,2 breasts for large x-large.dredge it in hot sauce,and i mix ranch and bleu cheese spread over skin and top with chicken,drizzle more sauce, top with cheese.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys…I am gonna try the alfredo as a base since I already use it for a chicken alfredo specialty pizza. Maybe it is just me but I am not a fan of heated dressings like ranch and blue cheese. We do a cajun chicken specialty pizza where we top with gorgonzola after it comes out so maybe I can try that too.

the way we do it is a pizza with no sauce, cheese only then we put some grilled chicken breast and buffalo sauce on top…blue cheese on the side… we sell alllooott of those… but when I make one for myself, I make a regular pie, red sauce cheese… then I put some grilled chicken, crispy bacon (chopped) salt, pepper, granulated gralic and then I put buffalo sauce… guys I’m telling u try making this pizza… this is my favorite pizza hands down… honestly I want u guys to try it for urself and tell me what u think… lol… I want one now… lol

Hello Nick, I am not a food cost guru so to be quite honest I’m not sure,lol chic.cost me 1.oo,22 oz dough .50,10 oz chse…80,alfredo w/blu chse.in it about .50,when all is said and done around 3.00-3.50 and I sell it for 14.95.I guess I would say its ‘Priceless’…lol we have a very busy 6’ grill that we utilize for our pizza station also as far as grilling fresh diced chx.brst.for the pizzas.If you have a grill give this a try and I’m sure you’ll love it.We do a simular one w/ diced saus.and chx.,swt.peppers,onion and seasoned w/ Cajun powder,hot sauce and bbq sauce all cooked on grill then thrown over an alfredo based shell topped w/ mozz chse…We call it the Crazy Cajun another big seller @ 14.95.
Niccademo [keep your dough off da cieling]

Last edited:
Back