Continue to Site

Buffalo Ranch Sauce

Trey

This question probably has an obvious answer but I will still ask anyway. Does anyone know the steps for making a ranch buffalo wing sauce? Is it just a mix of ranch dressing and wing sauce? If so what would the % of each be?

Last edited:
Our “Spicy Ranch” is about 75% Ranch and 25% Wing Sauce. Any higher wing sauce amount might be too hot for ours. Cant keep enough portion cups already prepped up in my campus store!

Last edited:
brad randall:
Dale, are you using that just for a wing dip? or served with other food items?
same question…if used for wing dip I am assuming you are keeping this refrigerated and take out to toss…correct?

how do guys handle having the space for all these bowls for the different sauces for wings. We currently just toss our regular buffalo wings in a 1/2 filled stainless steel bowl with a strainer…we have found this method helps save ALOT while coating the wings and not having excess all over the place. The problem is that we do not have the space to do this with all the other sauces we offer so we currently put them on the side. Looking to do the same thing but I need to figure out a better way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
We use it primarily as dip for our CheeseBreads.

For wings we use buckets and then store buckets in reach in. We coat prior to oven since we use La Nova wings and bake through oven.

Last edited:
I would suggest a hot sauce over the “wing” sauce for mixing. The buttery texture of the wing sauce really throws it off for me.

Also, try making your own ranch. It’s really, really easy, saves a few bucks and tastes so much better than the bulk stuff.

Last edited:
Brad…as I ready the new store and the menu, I will be using a variety of sauces, in addition of a traditional red sauce, but hadn’t considered a spicey ranch…

I think I will now add that SirachiRanch…think I will put down a layer of Ranch, then zigzag the sirachi thru…

Last edited:
The spicy ranch thing we’ve been discussing makes a WICKED good pizza base. Add chicken, bell pepper (capsicums) onion and cheese . . . . maybe sliced tomato if you must. We had a faithful following for it.

Last edited:
One more idea - we use ranch dressing dry-mix and add it to our medium wing sauce. No creaminess just ranch flavored wing sauce.

Hope this gives you another idea…

Last edited:
Back