Continue to Site

Buisness Plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

I was wondering if anyone had a buisness plan for a pizzeria that they would be willing to sell to me. I have managed a family owned Italian restraunt for four years but have been out of the buisness for two years. The only reason that I am asking is because the location that I want will not last long and I want to go to the bank asap. The plan does not have to be great because I do have excellent credit. I am looking for an 80,000 dollar loan. If anyone is willing to help send me an email at [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

The purpose of a business plan is for YOU to get to know what it takes to succeed in that business for that location…do yourself a favor & write out a brief “Executive Summary” so you know what plan of action you should take…

Good credit does not make for a great business…

Last edited:
I have already finished my Executive Summary it is one of the first pages in my buisness plan but I am looking for something that I will be able to compare with and copy a few parts to save some time. I am done with three pages and by the time I am done it will be around 30 pages. I wasnt trying to imply that good credit will result in a successful operation.

Back