Buy Nick's Pants!!

NicksWife

If you can use new chef pants in size 2x please check out my ad in the Classifieds section. From what I can tell y’all don’t go there often, hence my note on this board. Please forgive me if I’ve violated protocol.

Last edited:
48.png
NicksWife:
qcfmike:
I want to know if it includes Nick in the price? 😛
…I’m thinking that would involve an extra charge 😃
Would that be for shipping and handling?

Last edited:
I’m confused. How much are you willing to pay us to take Nick off your hands? But then we have to buy him new pants?

Last edited:
I think the larger question here is: Does Nick know his wife is selling his pants? :shock:

qcfmike:
I think the larger question here is: Does Nick know his wife is selling his pants? :shock:
I think the even bigger question is: Does Nick know his wife is selling him? :lol:

Last edited:
Well, he said they were going to liven things up a bit since competition moved into the area, this should create some buzz.

Last edited:
Hmm… that just created a very disturbing picture… does this mean Nick now owns a “Naked” pizza? :shock:

OOOOOWWWWW you guys are in trouble…its all fun and games until Nick comes around and sees what you’ve been up to.

We all know no one can fill Nicks pants :lol:

Last edited:
So does this mean Nick no longer wears the pants around there?? :lol:

Last edited:
Wasn’t Nick the one posting about um, sweat, chafing and such. These pants have been washed repeately, right? 🙂

Last edited:
48.png
snowman:
Wasn’t Nick the one posting about um, sweat, chafing and such. These pants have been washed repeately, right? 🙂
thanks, I needed that laugh.
It appears Nick found the solution to his condition - no pants at all.
Didn’t Nick also post recently about finding it difficult to keep quality employees?

I think I see a quality episode of Diners, DriveIns and Dives in Nicks future. With a really big black square on the lower half of the screen.

Last edited:
I figured if I posted, it might slow down the fun 🙂 Look . . . it’s hot in the kitchen, and think of it as “the travelling chef-pants”. I been busy running my pizza joint and you guys got all this time to smack me around and poke fun at my fat, bald physique?? Heartless. Just heartless. 😉

Really, these are clean, never-worn pants . . . so not cheaffe pants 🙂 They are style and cut that don’t work well for me and what I do. I prefer the 5-pocket cargo pants, and Kim got me some other very nice, but ultimately not functional ones.

Last edited:
I’ve been away for a few days and came back to all these comments - some I would have made myself. Gee miss a day and miss a go at Nick. Should take my laptop next time 🙂

Last edited:
I just had a great idea. A couple years ago I had to take “Flat Stanley” with me on a trip for my niece. For those of you that do not know about Stanley…he is a little cutout that travels with you and you take his picture in front of locations or signs or wherever so he can show his travels. Now…replace stanley with “Nicks Pants”… I think I am on to something here…or maybe just on something? 😛 Think of all the pictures of his pants in front of all the indie pizza shops around the country… oh and Canada and the Down Under “Dave!” 😉

Back